Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011!

As always, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts. We are all very busy. But anyways, here are some photos of today, Halloween! (unfortunatly I was unable to snap a few photos of Lydia and her friend Liz, but they dressed up. Liz was a skier and Lydia was some guitarist for some band that I have no idea what is is)

  
Hunter (14)


Esther (8, left) is a kangaroo and Emma (Esther's friend, right) is a princess.


Left to right. Rebekah (me) Esther, Emma and Emma's friend (I have already forgotten her name)


Maggie is a pretty territorial and protective dog. She didn't care for the waves of small children approaching our doorstep yelling "Trick or Treat!" She was all out of sorts and appalled that we didn't ask her permission to let these 'invaders' into our house. 


Again, Elliot (left) and Maggie standing watch for any 'bad guys dressed up as ghost or skeletons.'

Well, that's all for now, hope you enjoy the pictures!

The Bards/Rebekah 

2 comments:

Sam Bard said...

These are such good pictures! I really like Essie's baby kangaroo :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I made you a book

Love Esther