Friday, October 1, 2010

New Orleans

         I (Beckah) am sorry that I have not written is a very long time. College is a lot of work, give me a break haha.
        As some of you may know, Sara, John and Lydia will be leaving for New Orleans on the morning of October 2nd, 2010. They are going with a mission group with our church, The Chapel. They should be doing some more cleaning up of the 2005 hurricane Katrina. If you, whoever may be reading this, could pray for safety and that God's will will be done there. As it is everywhere, people in New Orleans need to gospel of Jesus Christ. Lydia, Sara and John will be bringing that, along with their other talents and gifts. I hope they have a wonderful.
          While they are there, I am here. With Esther and Hunter. I think I will get a small taste of what being a mom will be like. Some of the days I have to take Hunter to my classes at LMC (Lake Michigan College) where I am attending. Here are a few pictures of the day before they leave:


Sorry about the picture quality. Our camera is a little bit finicky.
 Esther is really getting big. She is going to be tall and muscular when she grows up. She is cutting up some potatoes. We cooked dinner and cleaned the kitchen, all while listening to some good music. I'm not gonna lie, Lydia and I started to have a dance party when both my mom and dad were gone haha.
Sara and Lydia will be posting about their adventures in  New Orleans, so stay tuned :)
Beckie

No comments: