Thursday, July 1, 2010

Graduation Party

For my graduation, I had a party, which turned out pretty well. It was on June 27th, noon to four. It rained the first hour or so, but then it cleared up and was very nice out :) We had badminton, basketball and yummy food :) We had Jimmy Johns (a local sandwich shop) and chips, drinks and cake. Now, everyone by now is, I'm sure, sick of regular graduation cake that everyone has. So, I decided to have a cake made of rice crispy treats (all made with different cereals, like fruit loops, captain crunch and chocolate fruity pebbles) So, I thought it was a good cake :)
Anyways, here are some of the pictures that we took :

 Me and my best friend, Lauren. Yeah, she's pretty cool :)


These are some of my good friends.

This is after that party (I was tired of wearing the dress) From the left: Esther (my loving little sister)  Catherine (Lydia's friend, and mine too) Sarah (also Lydia's and my friend) Lydia (my other sister) and then me on the end.

This is Saniago. He is the (adopted) child of one of the men who went with my mom and I to Bosnia. He is adoarble!
More people.

This is me and Ben's mom and sister. Mrs. Mccombs is such a nice lady! So is Sam, the girl to the right in the Tinker Bell shirt. I love them all and I am so happy they came down here just for my grad party.


This is Emilie and I. She has been a good friend and a rather strict swim coach haha. She proposed to me and I was already dressed for the wedding haha. We have fun...


Here is me, my mom and my dad. I want to thank them so much for the party and the little gift they gave me afterward (an awesome laptop!) Thanks again!
Love
Beckah

No comments: