Friday, December 2, 2011

Advent Calender

December First (It was yesterday, I am a little late.) Mama and Ester made an Advent calender. Each day has a card behind it of what we are supposed to do that day.


The first day, December 1st, 2011, said, "Keep your breath fresh." And inside the bag, there were boxes of Tic Tacs.


Rebekah (me) and Ester (8) enjoying some fresh breath Tic Tacs.

The second day, which is today (December 2nd, 2011) says, "Attend 'Light up the Bluff.'" Light up the Bluff is an annual downtown parade type thing in downtown St. Joseph. There are tons of Christmas lights and everything is so festive! Hopefully, I will be able to snap a few pictures there. 
With some luck, I will be able to blog everyday of Advent. 
Thanks for reading, 
The Bards/Rebekah 

1 comment:

Sam said...

I can't wait to come home and join you guys in the Advent Calendar!